Digital turbine (NASDAQ:APPLICATIONS) the stock is skyrocketing on Tuesday and we dive into the business to find out what is behind those gains.
Let’s get into all the details about Digital Turbine that potential APPS stock investors should know about today.
- First, let’s talk about what Digital Turbine is.
- The company offers an “independent mobile growth platform”.
- This allows it to serve advertisers, publishers, carriers and OEMs.
- It does this through its proprietary technology built into wireless carrier and OEM devices.
- This allows them to serve ads to customers.
- The company was founded in 1998 and operates in Austin, Texas.
- The market capitalization of APPS is $ 5.318 billion.
- The latest news from the company includes an expansion of its strategic partnership with Telefonica (NYSE:TEF).
- The agreement covers both European and Latin American markets.
- It also includes new products including Wizard, Notifications, and SingleTap.
- Digital Turbine is also preparing for the Oppenheimer 5G summit on December 14.
- Company CEO Bill Stone will make a presentation at the event.
- This is scheduled to take place at 12:25 p.m. EST that day.
- Stone and other company executives will follow up with one-on-one investor meetings throughout the day.
- It should also be noted that APPS actions are currently experiencing intense exchanges.
- As of this writing, over 4 million stocks have changed hands.
- That’s already above the company’s daily average trading volume of around 3.3 million shares.
APPS stock was up 10.1% on Tuesday morning.
Traders looking for stock market news today are in luck!
Investor place has all the latest stock news traders need to know today. This includes what is happening with Mobileye, Jumia Technologies (NYSE:JMIA), and Siyata Mobile (NASDAQ:SYTA) Tuesday. You can find out all about these topics at the links below!
More stock market news for Tuesday
At the date of publication, William White did not hold (directly or indirectly) any position in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author, subject to InvestorPlace.com Publication guidelines.
Article printed from InvestorPlace Media, https://investorplace.com/2021/12/apps-stock-17-things-to-know-about-digital-turbine-as-shares-surge-today/.
© 2022 InvestorPlace Media, LLC