InvestorPlace – Stock market news, stock advice and trading tips
digital turbine (NASDAQ:APPLICATIONS) stocks soar on Tuesday and we dive into the business to find out what’s behind those gains.
Let’s get into all the details about Digital Turbine that potential APPS stock investors need to know today.
- First, let’s talk about what Digital Turbine is.
- The company offers an “independent mobile growth platform”.
- This has it serving advertisers, publishers, operators and OEMs.
- It does this through its proprietary technology built into devices from wireless carriers and OEMs.
- This allows them to serve ads to customers.
- The company was founded in 1998 and operates out of Austin, Texas.
- The market cap of APPS is $5.318 billion.
- Recent company news includes the expansion of its strategic partnership with Telefonica (NYSE:EFT).
- The agreement includes European and Latin American markets.
- It also includes new products including Wizard, Notifications, and SingleTap.
- Digital Turbine is also gearing up for the Dec. 14 Oppenheimer 5G Summit.
- Company CEO Bill Stone will present at the event.
- This is expected to take place at 12:25 p.m. Eastern Time that day.
- Stone and other company executives will follow that up with one-on-one meetings with investors throughout the day.
- It’s also worth pointing out that APPS stocks are seeing heavy trading today.
- As of this writing, over 4 million shares have changed hands.
- That’s already above the company’s average daily trading volume of around 3.3 million shares.
APPS stock is up 10.1% on Tuesday morning.
Traders looking for more stock market information today are in luck!
InvestorPlace has all the latest stock market news traders need to know today. This includes what happens with mobileye, Jumia Technologies (NYSE:JMIA), and Siyata Mobile (NASDAQ:SYTA) tuesday. You can find out all about these questions in the links below!
More stock market news for Tuesday
As of the date of publication, William White had (neither directly nor indirectly) any position in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author, subject to InvestorPlace.com publishing guidelines.
The post APPS Stock: 17 things to know about the digital turbine as stocks rise today appeared first on InvestorPlace.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.